top of page

If Your Property Receives Water Damage, You Need An Experienced Adjuster To Ensure You Get The Funds Needed To Return Your Property To It's Original Condition

Water and Flood Damage Claims

Your property is one of your biggest, most important investments. Damage to your home or commercial property caused by water or flooding can have a huge impact on your property if not handled properly. How you handle water damage in the first 24-48 hours can impact the extent of the loss your property experiences.

A public adjuster has your best interest in mind when he or she inspects your property. Their goal is to maximize the settlement you receive for your losses. Contact us today and let us help you with your water damage or flood loss so you can get your life back to normal.


Most property owners don’t realize that water losses are the most common claim occurrences. According to The Claims Journal, water losses account for 30% of all homeowners claims. Whether it be a broken pipe, overflowed toilet or an ice dam, water wreaks havoc on your property. Water may be the most important peril to have looked at by someone that really understands the damage water can do. The Adjustment Firm’s adjusters have been certified by the IICRC to fully understand the complexities of water damage and water mitigation. We don’t do the mitigation, but we felt that it was important for us to understand the process so that we could protect our Insured’s. We will work to make sure that you have mitigation contractors in your home that adhere to the industry standard that the IICRC has set.

Water can also be a confusing peril to apply coverage to. Ground water is often not covered unless you have flood coverage so understanding where the water actually came from can be vital in getting your claim covered.

bottom of page